Saturday, May 17, 2008

Maine Wildlife Park

Today we went to the Maine Wildlife Park aka Gray Animal Farm. A friend of mine had planned a day there with a big group of people and asked us to go. We had a free pass and Rick Charette was going to be there, so my sister and her kids and me and my kids got there around 10 and stayed until around 1. Olivia had the most fun out of all of us. There was this moose at the Rick Charette concert that she was totally obsessed with. She kept running over to him and hugging him and saying "moose"...she also got bit by a goose! So, for my family who is reading this I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree! Ha ha! Over all we had a really good time and the weather ended up being fairly nice considering it was supposed to rain and be cloudy. That's all I've got.

No comments: